Please Disable Adblock for Free Charity AuctionsWe depend on ads to pay for server costs. If you see an ad you don't like, please report it to us.
The Jessye Norman School of The Arts
The Mission of the Jessye Norman School of the Arts is to develop students to become creative, caring, visionary, responsible citizens through the transformative power of the arts. The broad-ranged fine arts program challenges students academically, integrates technology and lays the foundation for extraordinary life experiences.
The Jessye Norman School of the Arts is an after school program designed to develop and nurture the artistic and creative talents of students. The School of the Arts serves the cultural and educational needs of these traditionally under-served youth by providing:
- Free fine arts instruction
- Academic Tutoring
- An opportunity for advanced level study in dance, drama, music, art, and photojournalism.
- Exposure to professionals working within the arts fields
- Information on possible careers in the arts
- Knowledge of technical aspects of presentation and performance
* This program is supported in part by the Greater Augusta Arts Council through appropriations from the City of Augusta, by the Georgia Council for the Arts, by a number of generous foundations, and by your contributions.
The Jessye Norman School of the Arts is committed to accessibility and encourages all persons with disabilities to apply for and participate in programming. Please contact the school at 706-828-7768 with any special considerations or questions.
Who makes up The Jessye Norman School of The Arts
Gary Michael Dennis - Executive Director
Jessye Norman School of The Arts, Inc. Board of Directors
Vice President For Operations
Vice President Liaison with JNSA
Dr. Linda M. Scales
Vivian Thompson Sylvester
Dr. Ernest James
Dr. Mark Barron
Our auctions support the continuing operations of the Jessye Norman School of The Arts after-school and summer enrichment programs.